13" [33 cm] wide x 10" [25.4 cm] tall x 5" [12.7 cm] deep
Clean lines and minimalist hand-stitched details make this the perfect tote to carry around your latest sweater project, or for a quick trip to the farmers market. The deep gusset makes it super roomy and the side mounted handles cleverly close up the top while you are toting it around. There is an added side pocket to stash your essentials. My love of hand silk-screened fabrics and simple running stitches are shown off against the natural linen or canvas background. Dig through your stash and have some fun!
Exterior: medium or heavy weight linen, cotton twill, denim, or canvas duck. (you can also use quilt weight cotton or linen, but you will need to interface it for sturdiness)
Lining: medium or lightweight linen or quilting cotton.
Requirements based on 44” wide fabric.
• Side handle Gusset Tote Pattern Piece
• ¾ Yd [61 cm] Exterior Fabric A
• ¼ yd [22.9 cm] Exterior Fabric B
• ¾ yd [61 cm] Lining fabric; medium or lightweight linen or quilting cotton
• Additional 2" - 6" [5 cm to 15 cm] fabric scraps for Boro/Sashiko style patches
• 1 yd [.9 m] fusible woven interfacing; Pellon SF101- 20" [50.1 cm] wide (optional if you are using a heavier exterior fabric)
• ¾ yd [61 cm] of 2" wide [5 cm] cotton webbing
Water soluble pen
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.