ou'll love this versatile pattern, a great basket for storing all sorts of goodies. It's great for diaper storage, filling with gifts and knitting projects, or anything else you can dream up! You'll want to make one for all of your friends. The Divided Basket Pattern features:
- Structured basket
- Divided liner
- front pocket with two options
- two handle variations
- divider sewn in on both sides as well as bottom, no gaps for anything to slide through!
Approx. Basket Dimensions: 11" wide, 6" deep, 10 1/2" tall including handles (7 3/4" tall without)
Skill Level: Advanced Beginner
Please scroll down to read materials list and purchasing information!
To see more Divided Baskets from other makers, check out #dividedbasket on Instagram!
Based on 44"-wide fabric.
- 1/2 yard exterior fabric
- 3/4 yard lining
- fat quarter (18”x22”) Accent Fabric (includes front pocket, handle accent/handle)
- 3/4 yard fusible interfacing (SF101 or Pellon 808 )
- Select one of the following three options: 1/2 yard byAnnie's Soft & Stable/1/2 yard fusible fleece, Pellon 987F (44"-wide)/1 yard Pellon Foam Flex (20"-wide)
- 1/2 yard cotton webbing for handles (optional)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.