European laundered linen, tumbled at the mill for softness. The colour of Calamine lotion - pale pinky grey with a slight lilac tone.
The 185 dress weight linen is our go to linen for all dress making and is what we use for many of our samples. It is a great match for all of our patterns, dresses, tops and loose fitting trousers. It is suitable for the all of the patterns in our Workbook.
This linen also works well for lighter curtains for a casual less refined look.
It is produced in small batches in Eastern Europe where there is a strong heritage of spinning and weaving linen fabric. Our 185 linen collection is woven in a mill run on green energy and is Oeko-Tex certified.
- 143cm wide.
- 5.5oz, 185gsm.
- 100% linen.
- Wash at 30 degrees C with a non bio detergent. Do not tumble. Shake out and dry flat. Linen will always seize up after washing but as soon as you start to use/wear it the fibres relax again.
- If you are using this linen for curtains we recommend using a lining to prevent fading.
- Never dry linen in direct sunlight as the colour can bleach and fade.
- This linen is Oeko-Tex certified.
- The dyes used on this cloth are GOTS certified.
Our fabrics are sold by the ¼ yard and kept as one continuous length
Minimum cut is ½ yard
Use the + and - to adjust quantities
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.