A mid-size crossbody tote with front zippered pocket, back slip pocket, zip top closure and reinforced base.
Skill Level: Advanced beginner
Requirements based on 44”-wide fabric. Fat quarter = 18” tall x 21” wide
- 1/2 yard Exterior Fabric (two fat quarters may be used)
- 1/3 yard Accent Fabric (includes Reinforced Base, Handles, and Strap)
- 1 yard (¾ yard if using non-directional fabric) Lining Fabric
- 2 1/2 yards Fusible Woven Interfacing (Pellon SF101 – 20”-wide)
- (1) 6" zipper for front pocket
- (1) 12" zipper for top closure
- (2) 1”-wide d-rings, (2) 1”-wide swivel clasps AND (1) 1”-wide strap
- 2” x 11” piece of heavyweight interfacing for Reinforced Base (Pellon Peltex 72F or equivalent recommended)
Recommended Fabrics: Canvas (7-9 oz. weight) for exterior fabric. Quilting cotton for Accent and Lining.
**Waxed canvas may also be used for exterior fabric, reduce fusible interfacing requirement to 1 ¾ yards and do not interface the exterior fabric pieces.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.