3.This year we have partnered up with a local jewelry artisan Jill Davis from, Jill K Davis Designs. We love the sleek simplistic sewing needle charm made out of sterling silver. Available as earrings and/or necklace on 16” sterling silver chain. Each piece is custom made and made to order.
4. ChiaoGoo Knitting Needle Sets, bamboo or stainless steel. Staff favorite and sure to get you through winter without wondering where your knitting needles went. Comes in a nifty case to keep your needles and cables together.
5. Moisturizing Butter Lotion Bars by Rose and Perry Co. Rose and Perry Co specializes in all natural, handmade, small batch bath and body products. Each ingredient is carefully chosen and researched to offer amazing products. We couldn’t resist not sharing our favorite lotion bar, perfect for makers’ hands. Bonus, it smells amazing.
6. Merchant and Mills Notions. Omg, it’s Merchant and Mills! Yes, that Merchant and Mills. Can you tell we are excited by cute notions? Small scissors, sewing pins, needle threader and a sewing kit. The sewing kit . . . .it’s good. Real good.
7. Coco Knits anything and everything. Knit notions galore! Favorites: colorful stitch markers and magnetic bracelet. You can never have enough stitch markers.
8. Fair Play Kits. Adorable felt kits, great for inspiring creativity in kids. Made for beginner hand sewing ages 6+. Numerous kits to pick from.
9. Tumblers (with a lid, which is extremely important when drinking and making) Twelve ounce insulated tumbler great for coffee, tea, wine, more wine and maybe some wine. Most important, comes with a lid to prevent spills. Pick from seven different designs such as, Sewing is Sexy. Which it is.
10. HZL-70 Juki Sewing Machine. This is a great beginner sewing machine for kids. Portable, durable and easy to use. Even better, it’s in stock. Please call or email the store for special holiday pricing.
11. Juki TL 2020 Platinum Edition. There are only 2,000 of these machines for the US market and Sew to Speak is getting 5 maybe 10. It’s a beauty and it’s all silver. This is a pre-order item and anticipated for a December delivery.
12. Hands down, top gift, can never go wrong: Sew to Speak Gift Card. It is good on everything we sell and never expires. You can purchase in store or online. If you wish for a physical gift card please contact the store.
13. MadelineTosh Holiday Count Down Calendar Introducing 12 Days of Madelinetosh, a triangle-shaped project calendar made up of 16 individual boxes you get to open up each day. Every box contains some festive goodies we’re absolutely MAD about.
Remember to shop small, shop local and shop early!!!!!Continue reading