Peerie is a smooth, worsted spun, 4-ply fingering weight yarn gives just the right amount of bounce & stitch definition. Spun & dyed in the United States from pure Merino sheep also raised in the U.S., the 20.5 micron, Merino wool feels soft against the skin.
- Fiber Content: 100% American Merino Wool
- Weight: Super Fine/ Fingering
- Gauge: 6.25-8 stitches per 1” on US 2-4 (2.75-3.5mm) needles.
- Weight/ Yardage: 210 yards
- Care: Hand wash, lay flat to dry
- Country of Origin: United States
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.