Fingering-weight Loft channels Targhee-Columbia wool’s airy bounce into feather-light lace, accessories, and garments. Like Shelter, Loft is a woolen-spun 2-ply yarn with delicate twist, specially designed for unique lightness of hand.
- 275 yards | 23-24 microns | approx. 50 grams | fingering weight
- 100% Wyoming-grown Targhee-Columbia wool
- Dyed in Philadelphia. Spun in New Hampshire.
As a result of its woolen-spun manufacturing process, Loft is suitable for a wonderful range of gauges:
- 6 stitches to 1" | Suggested Needle: 3½ mm (US 4)
- 7 stitches to 1" | Suggested Needle: 2¾ mm (US 2)
- 8 stitches to 1" | Suggested Needle: 2 mm (US 0)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.