- COVID-19 Info and How you can help
- Quilting Fabric
- More Fabric
- Bag Supplies
- Juki Sewing Machines
- Gift Card
- Event Calendar
Fill your wardrobe with classic Breton tops, cosy knit dresses and sixties-style funnel necks - all from the same pattern and no overlocker or serger required! Choose from top or dress length, boat neckline or funnel roll neck, long or three quarter sleeves with optional rolled cuffs and patch pockets.
This easy-to-use sewing pattern will take you through the steps to making the Coco top or dress, with jargon-busting instructions and photos showing you how to sew each part.
FABRIC SUGGESTIONS - Medium weight knit fabric with very little stretch. Look out for interlock knit, double knit, ponte di roma, or feel the fabric to check it’s not too fine or stretchy.
- Dress with funnel neck + cuffs - 2.3m x 150cm wide (2 1/2 yards x 60in) OR 3m x 115cm wide (3 1/4 yards x 45in)
- Plain dress - 2m (2¼ yards) x 150cm (60in) wide OR 2.7m (3 yards) x 115cm (45in) wide
- Top with funnel neck + cuffs – 1.8m (2 yards) x 150cm (60in) wide OR 2.7m (3 yards) x 115cm (45in) wide
- Plain top – 1.5m (1¾ yards) x 150cm (60in) wide OR 2.2m (2½ yards) x 115cm (45in) wide
Ribbon or stay tape - 30cm (12in) x 6-8mm (1/4in) wide
Stretch or ballpoint needle for your sewing machine
Sewing machine and basic tools (a rotary cutter and mat are useful)