We love the Sandhill Sling! With numerous compartments, the Sandhill Sling is the bag you toss over your shoulder and go. Join Rachel for this 3 session class. The first class is an optional prep class that will be conducted over zoom. The other 2 classes will be done in person at Sew to Speak.
Optional Prep Class: June 11th
Sewing Level: Have taken sewing 101 and 102. Comfortable using a rotary cutter
- 5/8 of a yard Exterior Fabric
- 5/8 of a yard Lining Fabric
- 1 1/4 of a yard SF101 interfacing
- (1) 18" Head to head Zipper, top zipper
- (1) 10" Zipper, front pocket
- Bag hardware, Sew to Speak has kits
- 1 1/2 yards of webbing 1 1/2" wide
- (1) Sandhill Sling Pattern by Noodlehead
Sewing machine with zipper foot
Pins or Binding Clips
Class Cancellation Policy
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.