Immortalize a place close to your heart with a map quilt! In this three week class, each student will choose a map of personal significance for their quilt, learn image transfer and pattern making strategies, and create a small quilted wall hanging. Techniques taught will include machine and hand applique, machine and hand quilting, and binding.
No previous sewing experience necessary – students can work either on machines or by hand, depending on what they feel most comfortable with.
Teacher: Rachel Wallis
- Quilting Cotton, more info to come
- 1 yard of Tracing Paper
- 1 yard Heavy Duty Wonder Under
- Quilting cotton for binding, amount depends on quilt size
- Batting, amount depends on size of quilt
- Embroidery Thread
- Embroidery Needles
- Rotary cutter
- Sewing Machine
- Fabric Ruler, non-slip works best
- Marking tool
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.