Fingering-weight Loft channels Targhee-Columbia wool’s airy bounce into feather-light lace, accessories, and garments. Like Shelter, Loft is a woolen-spun 2-ply yarn with delicate twist, specially designed for unique lightness of hand.
- 275 yards | 23-24 microns | approx. 50 grams | fingering weight
- 100% Wyoming-grown Targhee-Columbia wool
- Dyed in Philadelphia. Spun in New Hampshire.
As a result of its woolen-spun manufacturing process, Loft is suitable for a wonderful range of gauges:
- 6 stitches to 1" | Suggested Needle: 3½ mm (US 4)
- 7 stitches to 1" | Suggested Needle: 2¾ mm (US 2)
- 8 stitches to 1" | Suggested Needle: 2 mm (US 0)
In celebration of the new Marls launch, the Skipp pattern is available as a free gift with the purchase of any of the marled colors of Loft to make Skipp. Orders placed on our website will include a coupon to redeem the pattern within your package of yarn. The offer is also available with purchases made at local yarn stores carrying Brooklyn Tweed yarn. Valid thru April 30, 2019.