Adorable zip pouches with basket-style from leftover zipper length. Perfect for a pencil case, sewing notions, treasures and more. Grab your favorite fabrics and cut a little, sew a little, zip a little - and done!
Zoey Zips is an 8-page (includes front/back covers), full-color printed pattern.
- Easy zipper installation.
- Trick to trim and secure zipper ends.
- Basket-style zip handles.
- Manage directional fabric.
- 80+ color photos and illustrations.
- Presser foot and stitch recommendations.
- Pressing and finishing tips.
- Pattern tested for the accuracy and quality you expect from Lazy Girl Designs
Rotary cut project. No pattern pieces included.
Small: 7 1/2in L x 2 1/2in H x 2in D
Large: 9 1/2in L x 3 1/2in H x 2in D
Makes one Zoey: Small 11” squares, Large 13” squares
- 2 squares of Fabric, 100% cotton quilting weight
- 1 square of Fusible Fleece, polyester, medium loft
- 1 square of Lightweight woven 100% cotton fusible interfacing, Face-It Soft by Lazy Girl Designs recommended
- 1 Zipper, all-purpose, polyester, YKK brand recommended (See note below)
Small: 14” minimum, Large: 16” minimum
Note: Zipper lengths are minimums. A longer zipper is nice to give you more room to work when attaching handles, but will result in a little unused zipper length.
- 3” x 5” piece of template plastic or an index card.
- Size 70/10 or 80/12 SCHMETZ brand Universal or Microtex machine needle.
- Erasable marking tool recommended.
- Sewing Clips and Desk Stapler.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.