Learn to make felt plants and flowers so rich with detail; they look freshly picked!
Aimed at absolute beginners¿the book starts with an overview of basic techniques and then progresses on to simple lessons for making flowers, plants, leaves, and branches. Each lesson comes with a detailed reference photograph, easy-to-follow step-by-step instructions, and pattern.
Once the lessons are complete, the reader can progress on to a series of beautifully-designed projects (featuring the plants and flowers previously practiced). Each project is introduced with a styled photograph showing the item in an attractive modern setting along with easy instructions for assembly.
Learn to make:
- Fabulous felt flowers including magnolia, poppy, ranunculus, rose, and sunflower
- Trendy felt houseplants such as air plants and succulents
- Gorgeous felt greenery including eucalyptus leaves, ferns, and an olive branch
- Beautiful felt projects including a floral garland, decorative pillow, potted plant, Bohemian crown, terrarium, and more!
- A must-have book for anyone interested in learning a new craft that offers endless creativity and is easy, inexpensive, and on-trend!
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.