Bias tape has many uses when constructing garments, finishing quilts, and applique. In this class, we will work with several types that are available in stores, as well as learn how to make your own custom tapes.
- Familiarity with threading your machine.
- Familiarity with straight stitch on your machine.
Packaged single-fold bias tape
Packaged double-fold bias tape
- Two 1/2yard cuts of medium weight cotton fabric
- Fabric shears
- Rotary cutter
- Transparent quilting ruler
- Sharp pencil or fabric marker