Basic stitches and exquisite fabrics combine to make a pouch that can be tucked into a suitcase, or used on it’s own to carry the essentials of the day. Hand sewing and sashiko stitching work together with vintage and eco-friendly linens as the basis of a trendy, and timeless pouch. Make one for yourself, and another for a friend.
Finished Dimensions: 7-1/2" x 7"
Skill Level: Intermediate
- Linen: Lilac, blue, gray, white (Merchant & Mills)
- Cotton lawn patch (Liberty of London)
- Yukata vintage blue cotton
- Cord for drawstring
- Needles—sewing & sashiko
- Thread—sewing & sashiko
ADDITIONAL SUPPLIES NEEDED:
- Scissors or rotary cutter/mat/ruler
- Safety pin
- Optional: Additional sashiko thread for embellishment
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.