Get introduced to the Fiore Skirt, Part of the Rome Collection from Closet Case Patterns. Easy to sew wrap around skirt with a cute hip pocket (view B.) Spend the class with Jewell and make this skirt in a fun quilting cotton, brussels washer or a double gauze. The fabric possibilities are endless with this amazing skirt.
Sewing level: Beginner with knowledge how to use a sewing machine
- Fiore Skirt pattern
- Sewing Machine
- Matching all-purpose thread
- Fabric: linen, chambray, twill, light weight canvas or structured cotton. Enough yardage for your size in view B.
- Light weight fusible interfacing.
- 2 buttons, 1/2 in and 3/4 in
Optional Notions: (These tools are great if you have them. The shoppe will have these available for your use during class)
- Measuring tape
- Scissors or rotary cutter
- A fabric marker/chalk
- Seam gauge
- Seam ripper