Tired of your dining room chairs being blah (or maybe your kitty has destroyed the seat)? Learn how to recover them with a different fabric. Recovering dining room chair seats is easy, and you’ll go home with the confidence you'll need to do all of your chairs. The skills learned in this class will also carry over to other upholstery projects. Soon your other home furnishings will be customized to your heart's delight.
Required skills: None!
Skills you'll learn:
- Recovering dining chair seat
- How to safely use a staple gun
- How to make your fabric lay flat when recovering
- How to choose foam or batting for the seat
- A single cushioned chair such as a dining room chair
- Upholstery or canvas weight fabric - you can come early and choose this at the shop, it does not need to be pre-washed
- New padding for chairs (optional) - available to purchase at the shop before and during class
- Fabric scissors
Please bring the following if you have them, we will have several to share
- Safety glasses
- Staple gun
- Staples for staple gun
- Staple remover
- Pliers (I prefer needle nose)
Teacher: Nikki Hartnett
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.