Meet Bjørn the Narwhal
If you’re in the mood for a bit of whim-sea, allow us to introduce Bjørn the Narwhal and his swim-tacular tusk! Not only is he a total sweetheart, but he’s also a real tail-blazer—our first fully aquatic Wooble.
Though you’ll have to crochet two pieces together to make that flipper-ific tail, it’ll be snow problem since whale be right there, ready to help with our step-by-step video tutorials. So go ahead and take the plunge—we prom-ice you won’t regret it!
Can I really learn how to crochet from these kits?
You bet - over 250,000 people have learned crochet with The Woobles, and you can be next! Just follow the step-by-step video tutorials that come with each learn-to-crochet kit. Beginner kits also come pre-started to get you over the first hump.
- Step-by-step video tutorials
- The Woobles Easy Peasy yarn, custom-made for beginners
- Pre-started for you, so you can get right into practicing the main crochet stitch
- Unlimited help over e-mail, plus virtual crochet office hours
- Plastic eyes
- Tapestry needle
- Stitch marker
- Fox crochet pattern as a PDF download
- 4mm ergonomic crochet hook (for an additional charge)
Beginner+, recommended for ages 12+
We've got you covered. The pre-started beginner crochet kits work for both righties and lefties, and all Woobles crochet tutorials have both right-handed and left-handed versions.
About 4.5 in (11.4 cm) tall. As a handmade item, exact size depends on the crocheter.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.