Madelinetosh Twist Light is a fingering weight sock yarn with a tight twist that creates a durable fabric when knitted/crocheted. One skein is enough for most pairs of adult socks. Each incredibly soft and squishy skein of Twist Light is hand dyed in small lots.
Please note: Each skein of Twist Light is unique. There are no dye lots and skeins may vary. The yarn color you receive may look different than the color pictured.
- 75% Merino Wool / 25% nylon
- multi-ply yarn / fingering weight / sock weight
- 420 yd | 384 m
- dyed by hand in Texas from wool ethically sourced in South Africa
- make socks, shawls, strong for warp yarn in weaving, light sweaters
- machine wash cold on delicate cycle, air dry flat
- 26 - 30 sts = 4in or 10cm | US 1 - 2 or 2.25 - 2.75mm
- 21 - 32 sts = 4in or 10cm | US B1 - E4 or 2.25 - 3.5mm
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.