Make a 67" x 67" inch lap quilt with stunning sashiko inspired hand quilting.This modern twist on a classic quilt is perfect for a beginner quilter, or someone interested in adding big-stitch hand quilting to their repertoire. Three classes will cover cutting and piecing the log cabin blocks, basting your quilt sandwich, tracing out your quilting design, hand quilting, and binding.
- 7 colors of quilting cotton, 1/2 yard each, this are your cabin colors
- 1 1/2 yards of trim fabric, trims the blocks
- 4 yds. quilting cotton for back of quilt
- Batting 80" x 80" in
- 1/2 yard fabric for binding
- Rotary Cutter
- Fabric Marking Pencil
- Thread for piecing quilt, recommend a neutral color
- Thread to quilt your quilt with, Rachel will go over options
- Sewing Machine
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.