Call us at 614-549-4428 or email me at email@example.com for best price!
The Juki DX-7 is the same machine as the DX-2000QVP. Due to limited supply we are offering special deals on this machine.
Turn your creations into masterpieces with the reliable and dependable HZL-DX7! This computerized household machine incorporates JUKI’s industrial sewing machine technology to produce superior stitch quality and sewing performance. Additionally, the HZL-DX7 comes equipped with 287 stitch patterns including 16 buttonhole patterns controlled electronically and free motion capabilities with drop feed to give you the freedom to create and design. Enjoy the satisfaction of creating your own design using high quality finishes including overlock stitches and lace patterns. Other features including presser foot pivot function allow you to get the most out of your sewing experience with the JUKI HZL-DX series and turn your creations into masterpieces.
- Presser Foot Pivot Function: Sew corners or pivot with ease, when you stop sewing, the needle stops in the down position and presser foot automatically lifts to allow for fabric movements.
- Free Motion: Enjoy both straight stitch and zig zag by just flipping the switch and dropping your feed dogs. Adjust the presser foot height for easy movement.
- Straight Stitch Slide Plate: Simply slide the front lever to switch to a single needle hole. The single needle plate will not allow fabrics to be pushed into the needle hole. Ready to free motion stitch with precision and perfection!
- Automatic Thread Trimming: With the push of a button or the click of a heel, you can now automatically trim thread.
- Buttonhole Sensor System: With Juki’s combination of industrial and modern technology, this system automatically measures and evenly sew on both the right and left sides to create beautiful buttonholes.
- Adjustable Starting and Reverse
- Stitch Speed: Adjust the stitch speed by selecting fast, normal, or slow.
- Lock Stitch: Choose between two kinds of “Reverse Stitch” and “Lock Stitch” at the start and end of sewing. If you press the “Lock Stitch” button in the middle of the sewing pattern, the machine stops sewing one cycle of the pattern.
Juki's true Warranty and Training always included
Warrant: 5 years on mechanic parts and 2 years on electrical parts.
One on one training as needed.
- Standard Presser Foot (Part no. 40057923)
- Zipper Presser Foot (Part no. A9823-010-0A0)
- Overcasting Presser Foot (Part no. 40080960)
- Blind Stitch Presser Foot (Part no. 40112904)
- Buttonhole Presser Foot (Part no. 40080966)
- Manual Buttonhole (Part no. 40112905)
- Open Toe Presser Foot (Part no. 40080962)
- Edge Sewing Presser Foot (Part no. 40080965)
- Smooth Presser Foot (Part no. 40070312)
- Patchwork Presser Foot (Part no. 40080959)
- Quilt Presser Foot (Part no. 40080964)
- Walking Foot (Part no. 40080963)
- Knee lifting lever (Part no. 40070255)
- Foot controller
- Wide table
- Hard case
- Needle Set
- Twin Needle (Part no. 40083061)
- Quilt Guide (Part no. A9833-550-0A0)
- Auxiliary Spool (Part no. 40080967)
- T-Shape Screwdriver
- Seam Ripper
- Cleaning Brush
- Spool Cap
- Power Cord
- Instruction Manual
- Operations Support DVD
- Eyelet Punch