She's the work horse of home sewing machines. Simple to operate at a great price. Sturdy box feed, easy needle threader, and always the Juki quality!
The Juki G220 Sewing Machine benefits from having the Industrial Box-Feed system. It's ideal for quilting and stitching a large range of sewing projects. The Box-feed gives it the ability to stitch over thick jean seams and sew with light weight fabrics as well. The G220 has a thread cutter, 1-step buttonhole and a quick-set bobbin plate. Utility stitches plus a great selection of decorative stitches and 1 font. Use the memory stitch combination to create your our decorative patterns.
Juki's warranty: 5 years on mechanical parts and 2 years on electrical parts.
Training is always included with our Juki's.
- Back-light LCD screen
- Bright LED lights
- 180 Stitches
- 1 Font
- Thread cutter (available on the G 220)
- Quick-set bobbin plate
- Automatic needle threader
- Stitch memory combination
- Start/stop button
- Needle up/down setting
- Lock stitch feature
- Hard cover
- Standard Presser Foot (Part no. 40057923)
- Overcasting Presser Foot (Part no. 40080960)
- Manual Buttonhole Presser Foot (Part no. 40112905)
- Buttonhole Presser Foot (Part no. 40080966)
- T-Shape Screwdriver
- Needle Set
- Bobbin (4)
- Cleaning Brush
- Small and Large Spool Caps
- Foot Controller
- Power Cord
We have these machines in our classroom because they are sturdy and easy to use but your machine will be brand new!