If you want to hit the ground running, then Sewing School Bootcamp is for you! This "Boot Camp" format follows the same curriculum as regular sewing school, but it's condensed into a single week. During this course you will learn all the basics. You’ll learn to use a sewing machine, and complete a variety of projects designed to build your sewing skills.
SCHEDULE: Sunday - Thursday April 2nd - 6th
- SUN - 3pm-6pm
- MON-THURS - 6pm-9pm
If you don't have a sewing machine, we have some available to borrow for this class
Age: 18+ Adults only
All supplies are available at Sew to Speak. Our helpful staff is available to assist you in finding what you need. You will receive a student discount of 15% all supplies for your class.
- Course book: School of Sewing: Learn it, Teach it, Sew Together by Shea Henderson (book is included in the class fee, please pick up in store)
- Supply lists for each project will be emailed to you by your instructor
- 1 large thread in neutral color
- 1-2 small threads to match tote, bag, and pouch fabrics
- A 1/4" presser foot for your particular machine
- 1 or more additional bobbins
- 1 light marking pen or chalk
- 1 dark marking pen or chalk
Teacher: Jamie Seibert
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.