We are so happy to give you our favorite gifts for this holiday season! We have a range of ideas for sewers, knitters, and crafters of all types! All items are available here at Sew to Speak. We are happy to ship to you if you are far away, just give us a call!
Without further ado, our gift guide!
1. Knitters Pride Wool Winder: Beautifully handcrafted from laminated birch wood. Winds up to 450g of fingering weight yarn at one time. $99
2. Mini Scissors: These tiny scissors pack a punch. Made in Seki, Japan, with a tiny silk tassel in various colors and a genuine leather case. $20
3. Twig and Horn Canvas Project Tote: This roomy tote has a center zipper divider with four yarn guide grommets. Great for keeping wound yarn separate, or for storing accessory projects, with lots of interior room! Straps are American oil tan leather. Available in Olive, Navy or Khaki. $136
4. Sew to Speak gift card: The perfect gift! Each gift card comes in it's own hand sewn envelope. Available in any denomination and they never expire.
5. Magnetic Spool pin holder: Made in japan, this ceramic pin holder has a built-in magnet. Prefect for holding pins, paper clips, and needles. Available in 5 colors. $27
6. Juki HZL-LB5100: We've nick-named this guy "lover boy". The Juki HZL-LB5100 is so easy to use that is posed to be a beginner’s dream or the pro’s portable tool. Features 100 stitches in a compact and simple design! $359
7. CozyBlue Handmade embroidery kits: Cozyblue embroidery kits include everything you need to create your own hand embroidered hoop, with a pattern design pre-printed on Kona cotton fabric, so there's no need for transferring or tracing. Just start stitching! $24
8. Woodland Dopp Kit from Klumhouse Workshop: The Woodland Dopp Kit is a boxy zipper pouch and perfect travel companion. We have water resistant waxed canvas, making it the perfect, on the go zip pouch. Woodland Dopp Kit Pattern: $12 Woodland Dopp Finishing Kit with all hardware and leather supplies: $22
9. Loopy Mango Pom Pom Beanie kit: This kit contains everything a beginning knitter needs to make their first hat! Yarn and contrasting pom pom color included, as well as circular needles and pattern. $48-$70
10. School of Sewing: Our idea of a perfect "learn to sew" book! It begins with easy-to-follow instructions for how to use a sewing machine and advice on buying fabric and tools and then progresses through 12 projects. You will be proud to show off these trendy projects, which include a pillowcase, zippered pouch, tote bag and patchwork quilt and each project has optional details for "extra credit." $25
11. Loome Tool: This all-in-one tool can make pom poms, tassels, friendship bracelets, cords and small weavings. Stunningly simple and incredibly versatile. The perfect must-have fiber craft and DIY tool. $12
12. Kiriki Press Embroidery kit: All Kiriki patterns are screen printed by hand with vibrant, water-based inks right onto the fabric so no tracing or transferring is ever required! Kit contains printed fabric, a range of DMC embroidery thread, eco-friendly stuffing, and printed instructions. Finished plushie is approx 4.5 in tall. $20
Happy Holidays from Sew To Speak